Do you remember March 15, 2020? That was the last Sunday we were able to invite our guests to join us for lunch after worship before the pandemic shut everything down. (Shakespeare warned us about the Ides of March!)
I’m happy to tell you that Guest Lunch will restart this coming Sunday, April 24!
Here’s what you need to know about Guest Lunch:
- There are seven Guest Lunch groups, so each group will only need to host the meal about once every two months.
- To help you make connections with members you don’t know, we have formed all new groups.
- You should have received an email through Realm to let you know which group you’re assigned to. If you didn’t get that email, check Realm or call the church office at 838-5200 to learn which group you’re in.
- When it’s your group’s turn to host the lunch, you will be notified through Realm. You can also check the bulletin and the Sunday handout to know when it’s your Sunday.
- Guest Lunch is a potluck. Please bring enough food for your family plus enough more to feed one or two guests.
- At the lunches, please look for people you don’t know, introduce yourself, and offer to eat with them. This will help our guests feel welcome and want to visit again. It will also help you meet and get to know other members.